Sunday, August 24, 2008

Funny


Today was a good day. We spent the day resting at home and enjoying some family time. After a morning of cleaning, relaxing, catching up on some obscure Olympic sports (have you seen Rhythmic Gymnastics...the team version...not going to lie, I was a little impressed with their hula hoop skills) and catching up with some blogs (more of that in a moment) and napping for Malone, we took a little trip to my favorite store, Target. We had to park kind of far away, guess it was a busy Target day. So we put Malone in her stroller and started walking. All of a sudden Cameron said, "Look at Malone." Guess what she was doing? In good 'ole beauty queen style she was smiling and waving at everybody in the parking lot. Isn't that the funniest thing you've ever heard of?! I thought so....

And for the second funniest thing ever, as I was catching up on my blog reader I saw this:

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2008/08/this-calls-for-celebration.html

Seriously, check out this link. I laughed really hard!

Folks, I'll update you soon on our recent activities with lots of family visitors.

PS: I'm toying with the idea of starting another blog. This one will be less about our personal updates and more about being a new mom, cooking and being an Air Force wife...any thoughts? Cameron thinks I should name it "thefirstlady.com". Seriously, any other ideas? I would love to hear if you think its a stupid idea, if you like the name, or any other ideas you have. Don't worry, I'll still keep the personal blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Blog away friend!!! I love reading your blogs, so I think it's a great idea for you to have two.