Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pretend this is April

Lets pretend I just wrote a whole paragraph about why I haven't blogged in almost and two months. Lets also pretend that you have forgiven me and we are friends again. :) OK?

We are currently back in Altus, Oklahoma for some training Cameron is doing. Yes, we are here again. But just for a little bit longer then back to green, cool, wonderful Washington. I heart Washington.

I'll spend the next couple of posts recapping what we've been up to this forever.

Easter- OH how I love Easter. Its a day filled with remembrance of what Jesus did for us and the promise and hope that lies in it. We went to church, came home in a hurry, went to our neighbor's house for lunch and rested the rest of the day. It was a great day except for 2 things: 1) Cameron had to work. Yes, on EASTER!!!! I could not even believe it when he told me. So he came to church with us, grabbed lunch real quick and left. Aghhh! 2) Somewhere between church and lunch, Malone picked up a REAL nasty cold. The worst yet. Runny nose. Runny eyes. Fever. Oh, it was sad. It got so bad that her little cheeks got chapped from wiping her nose so often. I know, feel sad for her.

Here she is before her Easter makeover (in more ways than one)
Here she is in her beautiful Easter dress (thanks to Auntie Lyddie)Later in the week, please note her little chapped, red cheeks and her ponytails (a first). So cute!

Then when Malone got all better, we finally saw the sun again and decided to go explore at the park. She loved the grass. And doesn't she look cute in her little flip-flops?
Alright friends, I better get back to hanging out with the coolest kid in town. She's beckoning me to read with her. But, here's a little preview of things to come:

1 comment:

Catharine de Wet said...

Cutest baby in the world and she's going to be a singer! What could a grandma desire more?

Glad you are sharing with us again.