Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy 2 Month Birthday to Judah!

We can't say it any better...



Last week our wonderful little boy reached his 2 month mark. I am more grateful everyday for him and can't wait to see what the rest of his life is like. After Cameron's last trip, he came home and said, "he just looks so much better, like a real baby now." Yes, indeed, I think he's lost that newborn squishiness and traded it in for a much cuter, fatter, squishiness. I love it!!

Here are his latest stats:

Height: 21.65 inches. Only in the 10th percentile. A little shorty so far, but he has enormously long hands and feet, so I think he'll get his growth spurt soon. Jr. High, maybe?

Weight: 12 lbs. It felt like that was huge to me, but apparently he is exactly average at the 50th percentile. Look at that chub...the arms...the little double chin. AHHH! Don't you just want to eat him in all his cuteness?
Head size: Once again, all indications point to brilliant. Just check out how he reads already. BRILLIANT!
Sleep: Awake in the morning, hibernates over lunch and into the afternoon, some more naps in the later afternoon/evening, great sleeper at night. I think after Malone, I deserve a good night time sleeper. :) This is what he looks like when he's really sleepy.
Sociability: He is a bit serious. I keep trying to tell him that its only polite to smile when first meeting someone and especially when they smile at you. So he's slowly working on that first impression smile.

Eat: Not a very adventurous eater yet. He just loves milk. Doesn't he know there is a whole other world full of variety and wonderful, delicious, amazing food?

Pooper: Good, perhaps too good for his own good. One day last week I had to change his clothes 3 times due to his "power."

All in all, this boy has secured his place in my heart.

2 comments:

Sara Joy Martin said...

He's so cute! I can't wait until he and Sam meet. They'll be good friends for sure.

Anonymous said...

Marelize, he is just too precious! I am so happy for you and your cute little family!


Jill