Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye!

I, the new momma of 2 adorable little ones, made it to church today.

I was dressed, hair and makeup done.

My children were dressed (cutely, I think too).

More importantly, my children were clean and none of us smelled like baby spit-up.

My children were fed.

We made it to church, despite Daylight Savings Time (Fist of Fury to you, Daylight Savings!)

We made it ALONE!!!! For the first time since Judah was born.

***Please pat me on the back, because I feel like this is a major accomplishment for me. :)***

I would like to thank the following for helping me win this award....err...I mean... with this major accomplishment:

Sara, who so graciously came over last night and watched my babies so I could take a bath and wash & blow dry my hair.

My children for being so good and cooperating fully this morning without any tears or tantrums.

Paul & Rachael for holding Judah so Malone and I could do communion together.

Lastly, the lady who left right before I arrived so that I could have a close parking spot in an otherwise packed parking lot.

Thank you all!

2 comments:

The Willis Wonder Years said...

You are amazing! I can barely make it every week with one child and my husband there with me! Mad props to ya sista!!!

Rachael said...

You're welcome :-) I just found your blog, so this is a little late, obviously.