Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dumb Mac thats not working!!

Unfortunately, our prized Macbook Pro is broken! :( Oh yes friends, the unthinkable has happened. I am only managing to write this quick update from the library on base. So for now this is just to say that I will soon put up another post....Favorite Things to look forward to....my new iPod Nano, the Christmas tree adventure (which has NOT technically begun yet) and where we'll be going next in our great Air Force adventure (we'll find out Friday night). So don't give up on me. I promise I will make the next few blogs worth your time, which means LOTS of pictures. :) Until then...

1 comment:

123 said...

Marelize... I miss you so much just reading your blog! I am very sad that we are not able to spend more time together... I am going to try to read your blog regularly to keep up with you! I almost want to cry that we will probably never get the chance to live close to each other! How are our kids going to fall in love and get married? Maybe we will just have to arrange their marriages. Nonetheless, I am glad that I can at least see your face through the ocmputer screen!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Julee