In the past week we have ...
- Gone through 3 containers of baby wipes
- Been peed on 6 times (turns out little boys are MUCH different than little girls)
- Cleaned the couch 4 times. The first three was because of the above mentioned incidents. The 4th was because a certain little munchkin girl drew a masterpiece of art on it.
- Realized that a king size bed is perfect for midnight when all 4 of our family members end up in our bed.
- Washed 7 loads of laundry
- Enjoyed endless baby kisses
- Introduced Judah to my in-laws
- Took Judah to church for the first time, he apparently was bored.
- Took Malone and Judah to the park.
- Felt so incredibly thankful for my husband. My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude.
- Got to take a nap twice while the babies were both asleep. Ahhhh, quiet.
- Gone through 4 packs of diapers between Malone and Judah
- Watched as my husband and father-in-law made banana bread pudding. It was a sight to see.
- Relished every minute with my new little family of 4.
Ps: For the safety and comfort of my dad, father-in-law and any other unsuspecting males (or females for that matter) who read this blog, I will not be posting the details publicly. :) If you want to hear Judah's amazing birth story, please email me at email@example.com.