Saturday, February 13, 2010

Judah - Week 2

I have just a few moments while both kids are asleep and I am not. Sorry my updates have been a bit sporadic, I'm trying to adjust to our new "normal" and free time, means, "sleep time".

Mr. Schaefer's 2 week check up was this week. Here's his new stats.

Weight: 8lbs

Height: 20 inches

Head size: I can't remember, but all indications point to brilliancy.

Sleep: I couldn't ask for a better sleeper
Eat: A great eater...although he takes after his mama and he likes to snack

Sociability: He loves his big sister. But gets a bit fussy around other people, especially around the hours of 7:30-9:30pm. I totally understand, sometimes, I get a bit fussy around other people too.

Pooper: GREAT! Although he is a bit of a trickster. He takes the opportunity to wait to "finish" his business until right after I change him. Oy!Isn't he amazing?!

1 comment:

Sara Joy Martin said...

Mar he's so cute! I still can't figure out who he looks like...but I love his little owl outfit ;)