Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun times!

Friends,

Sorry for my short absence. Just as you got used to my ever-present presence, I abandon you. :) But I must admit, I'm not TOO sorry, because my parents are here for a visit. I am a family girl. I love spending time with my family and am now excited that I can share them with Cameron and Malone. We've had so much fun visiting with one another, talking politics, showing them around and just hanging out. Maloney is loving spending time with her Ouma and Oupa too. Ouma (Afrikaans for Grandma) and her have been playing and singing songs and Malone has discovered the joy of Oupa's (Afrikaans for Grandpa) "African Belly Biter" and the horsey. They even brought her a bag full of South African candy...of course she can't even eat carrots never mind chocolates. But sadly, they leave again tomorrow. Boo-Hoo! I'm so sad and am counting down the days to when we can see them again.

No comments: