Thursday, October 9, 2008

Week in the Life: Day 4

Oh glorious Thursday, I am so grateful for thee. Here's what thy held for us today:

6am- Getting up and getting Malone ready for the Dr. Yikes no time for coffee! (NOT PICTURED)

8am- "Malone is healthy!" says the Doctor. She weighs 17lbs and is 27 inches long. Yes, she is a bit small, but nothing to worry about. (NOT PICTURED)

10:30am- Malone's friends, old and new. It looks like Matty is putting the moves on Malone. :)

10:35am- My friends, ok, mostly new (Shout-out to Melanie and Stephanie if you're reading this!!)

4:00pm- These babies were used today!! (not just to lounge around but to run!)
5:35pm- She's so good, she even shares
9:03pm- Oh Michael, you drive me crazy!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Marelize! I found your blog, and I LOVE it. I'm glad I finally made a friend close by. Watch out! :) Hope you don't mind if I copy that picture off your blog - I just wanted a copy of it to save. I'm so glad I finally met you and can't wait to hang out again!

Nick and Brittney said...

I love the picture of Malone and Matty - he looks so concerned, like he has something so important he really needs to talk to her about. I can't stand it, they're so cute!!!